Hydro Boost Conditioner
The Hydro-Boost Conditioner is used after you have washed your hair with the Hydro-Boost Shampoo. The Hydro-Boost Treatment Shampoo will open the hair’s cuticle. Making use of the Hydro-Boost Conditioner would seal the cuticle back up. The specialized nutrients would be locked up in the hair, nutrients will be locked in and pollutants would not be able to penetrate the hair. The Hydro-Boost Conditioner is ideal for use on fine to medium textured hair.
The vitamin enriched Hydro-Boost Shampoo opens the hairs cuticle. Once the hair’s cuticle is open our core ingredients will repair, nourish and re-hydrate your hair. To effectively enhance the softening and moisturizing properties of the Shampoo special care has been taken to add ingredients like; wheat germ oil and Jojoba seed oil. Wheat germ oil restores the elasticity of hair. Many people find that their hair lacks elasticity. Loss of elasticity is a direct result of dryness. Jojoba seed oil – softens, nourishes and moisturizes the hair without adding any weight to the hair.
- Wheat germ oil: gives nutrition, and restores elasticity and suppleness. Many people find that their hair lacks elasticity, which results in dryness.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: softens, nourishes and moisturizes the hair without adding any weight to the hair.
- Vitamin E: anti-oxidant (helps prevent colour fade)
- Vitamin B Group: gives strength, nutrition and helps avoid moisture loss
- Hydrolysed Keratin: a lightweight conditioning. A lightweight conditioning will ensure that the hair will be conditioned without being weighed down. Keratin is an extremely tough protein. This fibrous protein occurs in hair, feathers, wool and nails. Keratin is rich in cysteine (a sulfur-containing amino acid). The cysteine gives Keratin an unique strength and protective quality. Keratin is derived from sheep wool. The Hydrolyzed Keratin is added to our shampoo to rehydrate the scalp.
- Fragrance: Bergamot (Orange Blossom)
The conditioner will also close the hair shaft after the active ingredients have penetrated the hair. Active ingredients will be locked into the hair. Your hair will be soft, manageable and detangled. An added benefit of the use of our Hydro-boost Conditioner will be that your hair would be easier to style. After your hair has been treated the pleasant, calming aroma of Bergamot Orange blossom scent will engulf your senses. Your hair will be luxuriously soft, manageable and conditioned. The sweet, spicy and refreshing fragrance will linger in your hair, adding to the quality experience of our product.
Conditioner should be used every time you shampoo your hair. The conditioner contains the same active ingredients as the shampoo. Always apply conditioner to middle ends and to the ends of towel dried hair. Never apply conditioner onto the scalp. The conditioner would end up on scalp during the rubbing in process. To obtain the maximum deep conditioning effect of the conditioner, the conditioner contains the same active ingredients as the shampoo. The shampoo acts as a cleanser and treatment whereas the conditioner acts as a conditioning to the hair.
What hair type do you have?
Follow the following steps to determine if you have fine, medium or thick hair. Sit in front of a mirror – lift one hair, make sure you lift one hair only. If you can see your hair, the hair is coarse. If the hair is fine you would not be able to see the hair. When we speak about the texture of hair, we speak about the diameter of one hair, not the quantity of hair. Fine hair lies flat on the scalp. It does not have a lot of body. Coarse hair is thicker in diameter and it would have more volume, you can also see that your hair is standing up on the scalp. Many people with thick hair would say that their hair fee ls like a horse’s hair. The vitamin enriched Hydro-Boost treatment conditioner is a lighter version of the mask. The texture of the Hydro-Boost Conditioner is light.